Q. I can't figure out how to download it. I have been working on it for hours and watch many youtube vid i need some help!
A. Hello Hollie,
Adobe dropped support for Flash on Android devices a few months back and removed it from the play store so you can not download it from there anymore. It is available to sideload on your tablet from several sources on the internet. You will also need to use a different internet browser because the one installed on your tablet does not have support for Flash. Here is a link to an article that shows where to get the updated browser and the Flash player install files and how to install them. This should get you up and running.
http://www.ccl-la.com/blog/index.php/installing-adobe-flash-player-on-android-devices/
Where can I get a white USB chord connector with one side as a usb and the other side as a host?
Q. Or specifically what is it called so that I can buy one.
It needs to look like this --> http://www.casesinthebox.com/white-usb-host-otg-cable-for-samsung-galaxy-10-1-8-9_p5394.html
but the the other side needs to be a standard USB.
A. You mean a dock cable. Get that where they sell accessories for your brand tablet.
Or do you mean just a USB extension?
Is a 7 inch tablet big enough for a student?
Q. Hi I am a high school student and I had an iPad and while it was great I also felt like there were more options at lower prices so I wanted to know if a 7 inch tablet like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 or if i should buy the 8.9 or the 10.1 or just stick with the iPad would be good enough thank you for your answers and please no Apple freaks I want completely true facts
A. Being a student has nothing to do with how you'll use the tablet.
Do you want it for gaming? It will work just as well as a 10" tablet although most cheap 7" tablets ahve worse graphics. For notetaking? My personal opinion is that 7" is too small, but some people like it. For watching movies? It's good enough. For drawing? the iPad is probably better because it's touch screen is more precise and it's got a higher resolution.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I'm about to go crazy! just got a new samsung galaxy tab 8.9 and i need adobe flash on it?
Description : Q. I can't figure out how to download it. I have been working on it for hours and watch many youtube vid i need some help! A. Hello Ho...