Q. HELP. My Kindle needs a Jacket for cheap! Do you have any requests?
A. Maybe you can get an old leather jacket at Goodwill and sew it yourself.
Questions a bout kindle fire web browsing and their extended warranty?
Q. Im thinking about buying the kindle fire for my 2 year old and I'm curious if I will be able to web browse easily to find his sprout cartoons and his you tube songs. I've never used one of these Im used to the I phone is it similar?
Will the extended warranty cover damage like being tossed and stepped on?
Well my best buy warranty covers all the little accidents he does to my I phone, I was wondering if the kindle warranty is the same way
A. I would contact Best Buy just to make sure that it will cover it on the tablet as well. However I would think that it would if it was the same as the coverage on the phone it should be that way as well.
I would still check out these cases just for some extra protection.
http://www.amazon.com/Defender-Series-Standing-Kindle-Built-/dp/B007Q3YIW0/ref=sr_1_10?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1343144945&sr=1-10
http://www.amazon.com/Ballistic-Jacket-Series-Amazon-Kindle/dp/B007KXBOHS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kstore_7
http://www.amazon.com/Gumdrop-Cases-Series-Protective-Kindle/dp/B0077SAYSG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kstore_1
Where can I find a hardcover jacket for my kindle?
Q. I want a colorful hard cover jacket for my first generation kindle. What sites can i find one.???Plzz help..Thnx....:D...:)
Plus dere's like none on amazon.
A. I would try Amazon.com. They produce the Kindle, so I'd assume they would produce the best covers. If not, then someone will be selling one that you like on Amazon.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I bought a Kindle, but I want to buy a cover for it, for cheap. Do you know what I can use?
Description : Q. HELP. My Kindle needs a Jacket for cheap! Do you have any requests? A. Maybe you can get an old leather jacket at Goodwill and sew it...