Q. She is turning 13 soon and she doesn't know what she wants for Christmas.
A. there is loads of things
i pod 5
i pad
blackberry bold 9790/ 9300/torch
iphone
samsung galaxy ace
samsung galaxy s2/s3
there is loads more look on argos website.
Blackberry Curve 9300 vs The Samsung Galaxy Fit which is better and why?
Q. I'm going to buy a new phone this September and I want to make the right decision I want to know which phone has more apps etc.Thank You :D
A. Samsung wins beacuse blackberrys are rubbish but smasung has android which can be rooted for free android aps
i wanna buy a new mobile phone can u help me to chose?
Q. well i wanna buy a mobile phone . what do u think about --> samsung galaxy models, nokia n9, motorola milestones or blackberries?
A. Blackberry 9300
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I need electronic gift ideas for a twelve year old girl?
Description : Q. She is turning 13 soon and she doesn't know what she wants for Christmas. A. there is loads of things i pod 5 i pad blackberry bold...