Q. The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One both look amazing. But are there others I have not thought of? Are there any new models on the way that would be worth the wait (say before Christmas)?
I am really into high end smartphones with powerful processors, lots of ram, high definition display, etc. The phone size limit for me the size of the Galaxy S4. Bigger is just too much.
Thanks for your suggestions!
A. The Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One are definitely one of the best and well known Android phone as of now. You should also check out the LG G2 and Moto X. Now for the phones you should wait for coming out this fall are the Sony Honami (aka Xperia Z1) and the new Nexus phone.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I will buy an Android phone in mid-September 2013. Which model should I get?
Description : Q. The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One both look amazing. But are there others I have not thought of? Are there any new models on the way...