Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Young and I can't send photos on private messages, is there an app I could get to do it?
A. You go to the mobile website, to your messages, and insert the image in there. Probably the easiest and most efficient way.
For any computer related questions or for support visit SekTek Computer Services at www.sektek.org or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SekTekSC or follow us on Twitter at SekTekSC. Nationwide remote support and advice is always free. You can find great info on our forum as well.
My phone ran out of battery too fast?
Q. Is this normal for a Samsung Galaxy Young? I downloaded an antivirus and scanned that there 's no virus. Please help.
And there's unknown numbers in my Contacts. How to get rid of those?
A. If you have your internet wifi/roaming on or blutooth etc, it's going to drain your battery VERY quickly. Maybe there's an open app too which you closed and forgot about. OR, if thats not it, buy a new battery. OR do a complete cycle on yours (being, charging it beyond fully, letting it run completely out, then charging again)
As for the contacts, just go through and delete them one by one.
My phone says no service but I can still send and receive texts and calls?
Q. It shows that i have reception and all but under my service provider it says (no service).
Also I sometimes don't receive texts or my friends don't get mine but it says they sent?
Its a Samsung Galaxy young, my friend has a Samsung galaxy s2 and hers does it with other people as well sometimes.
Is this a common thing with Samsung? Should I buy a phone from a different company?
Any thoughts or ideas to any of this would be greatly appreciated! x
A. Do you live somewhere without a lot of coverage and the phone is just roaming on another network?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is it possible to send pictures on facebook by phone?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Young and I can't send photos on private messages, is there an app I could get to do it? A. You go to the m...