Q. I would love to be able to draw on the computer with a tablet but I have to wait before I can buy a bamboo tablet.
So is there a way to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet as a mouse?
A. no, the Galaxy is not a tablet in the computer sense of a pointing device. it is an android device and is called a "tablet" referring to its size and shape to differentiate it from a "smart phone".
Can I video Skype on a Samsung galaxy tablet?
Q. Can I video Skype on my Samsung galaxy tab? It has a webcam, I have Skype, I have windows live, but nothing works. Is There An app Or website where I can video chat on my Samsung galaxy tablet?
A. Check Google Play, there's a Skype app there, I use my Galaxy Tab to Skype all the time, it works.
How to screenshot on samsung galaxy tablet?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy s3 tablet and it use to have a button I could push on the screen that would take a screenshot of my screen. But now that I have updated it the button is gone and I don't know how to do it. I've tried googling it but nothing I find will work. Does anyone know or could anyone tell me how?
A. I think if you push the power button and the home button at exactly the same time it will work.
This has worked on previous galaxys.
The timing it a little tricky though, took me a while to get the hang of.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is it possible to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 as a mouse?
Description : Q. I would love to be able to draw on the computer with a tablet but I have to wait before I can buy a bamboo tablet. So is there a way to ...