Q. I like the iPad smart cover case and wanted one on my iPhone. I know the screen won't turn off when i put the cover, but i like the design. Is there case like it which covers the more or less the entire iPhone 5?
A. iPod cases for you to browse and customize. Thousands of styles and sizes for you to choose from. Awesome sports themes, music themes, designer iPod cases, and personalized cases, too! You can even make your own custom iPod Nano, Touch or any kind of case and have it made for you.
How to fix my ipad cover, my cat scratched it! HELP!!!?
Q. While I was sleeping, my cat used my ipad cover as a scratching post! What can I do to cover it, I am not going to buy a new ipad cover!
My ipad cover is light blue and it is made of of leather and plastic, the leather part is scratched my cat
A. Your cover did exactly what it was supposed to do. It took one for the team and protected your iPad. Since you're not buying a new one, put the old cover back on.
Give your cat a hug and get it a new scratching post.
Don
Can I use iPad Smart Cover as grey card?
Q. I'm looking for a kill two birds with one stone, I am curious if a light grey iPad Smart Cover can be use as a grey card when setting white balance. Yes I know grey cards are cheap but, again, curious to see if I can kill two birds with one stone on this one.
A. If your color accuracy is not critical, you can try it.
You should realize, however, that a true 18% grey card is NOT for white balance. It is for what it has always been used, determining EXPOSURE with a reflectance light meter, such as the built in camera meter.
For white balance, either use white or ideally, the WhiBal card:
http://www.whibalhost.com/_Tutorials/WhiBal/01/
steve
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there an iPad smart cover case for iPhone?
Description : Q. I like the iPad smart cover case and wanted one on my iPhone. I know the screen won't turn off when i put the cover, but i like the ...