Q. So I have had my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze (I have a screen protector on it) since September of last year, and on April 1st, my phone just started getting a mind of it's own! lol! It was zooming in and out on the internet browser, opening up and exiting apps, sending random letter texts to my friends, and pretty much everything that isn't randomly calling people. I was literally thinking about calling an Exorcist to expel the demon out of my phone! XD LMFAO! But yeah, I went to T-Mobile and showed them. They said they would do a master reset. I said it was okay, and about a half hour later, it started doing it again >.>". Is there any way I could fix this without going back to T-Mobile?
A. If you dropped it in any way, then can be one cause. Or you may just want to replace the phone. T-Mobile can give you a new phone, the exact model and everything if it hasn't been discontinued. That would only work if you have an insurance on it. Then again you can just get a whole new cell phone altogether.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : My Android phone is acting weird...can anyone help?
Description : Q. So I have had my Samsung Galaxy S Blaze (I have a screen protector on it) since September of last year, and on April 1st, my phone just ...