Q. I want a tablet, and I was looking into the Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 - the one with the Super Amoled screen. It seems pretty cool, but I wasn't sure if it would just be better/more worthwhile to pick up an iPad instead. I like how the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is smaller and has external memory options, plus it runs on Android, but I wasn't sure if the iPad was just an overall better tablet, since it is dominating the market right now and it's always consumer's top choice. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is pretty pricy, too, at 650 or more.
Or should I just get the Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9? I have no idea. Does anyone have experience with both tablets that can give me a good comparison?
A. You can get ipads at Walmart now, there is nothing "special" about them anymore.
What's the best Internet tablet? Please help.?
Q. What's the best tablet for around that price?
I'm looking at...
Blackberry playbook 2.0
Aced Iconia A100
Lanova Ideapd A1
Viewsonic 10" viewpad
Toshiba Nvidoa 7"
Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7
Those are just a few but does anyone else have a Good tablet or like any of the ones I mentioned?
A. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 would be better... As it has a 1.4 GHz processor and super amoled screen. But if ur looking for a tablet you should just get an iPad 3. It's really AWSM.
What type of tablet should i get?
Q. Well my ipod just died, 3 years of love D:
so i decided to get a tablet, and was wondering what brand i should get.
my budget is around the $300 mark.
A. Get a SAMSUNG galaxy tab 10.1, 8.9, 7.7
Best alternative of iPad 2
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 vs iPad 2?
Description : Q. I want a tablet, and I was looking into the Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 - the one with the Super Amoled screen. It seems pretty cool, but I ...