Q. I'm leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy. Any advice or suggestions? I like that the Galaxy has a better camera, battery life and that you can use a SD memory card on it.
A. Hi Em,
I assume you are looking at free contract phones on Verizon - may I instead recommend the Nokia Lumia 822
1. Biggest, brightest screen (with stronger glass) that reduces glare from the sun. The phone is made out of really durable polycarbonate - so you get the best antenna reception; and Verizon's 4G LTE data speeds. You get 16GB of storage to save your stuff, with a micro-SD card slot too. It also comes in white, black and red
2. Best camera: 8MP with flash and the best optics
3. Best maps: Nokia Maps allow for completely free, voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation. The 822 also has the entire map of the USA installed on it, so you can navigate completely offline.
4. Nokia Music: completely free service which gives you unlimited music mixes. Choose the genres or artists you love the most, and listen to all the music you want (no ads, no login, no subscription). You can even keep up to four playlists offline.
5. Facebook, Twitter, Xbox, Office, Skype all built in; plus live tiles to keep the people, apps and information you love front and centre.
The downside is that the 822 doesn't have as many apps as the iPhone 4 or the Galaxy; but the Lumia is a better phone in every other way.
Hope this helps!
What Phone Should I get the Samsung Galaxy y or the Samsung galaxy mini?
Q. Hi im getting a new phone and want to know your opinion overall which is better
Samsung Galaxy y or the Samsung galaxy please tell me cause I'll probably have this phone throughout college?!!?!?!
A. Firstly, both are amazing cell phones w.r.t their price but you asked about which one of them is better. If you looking to have a better camera then galaxy mini does a better job but I think you wont need a better camera in collage because galaxy y also have a descent camera (in day light) so it will do the job for you.
Other than that galaxy y has a better processor, memory (which is essential for apps) and it also have the latest version of Gingerbread.
I will recommend galaxy y and it also suits in the hand as well.
Best of luck and hope you make the right choice.
Has anyone developed pictures from the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I have alot of pictures on my samsung galaxy s3 that I want to develop but I'm scared that they'll come out weird since they're phone pictures? Will they come out weird?
A. They will if you try to develop them. The chemicals used aren't exactly compatible with electronic equipment.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get the Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere ll or the Iphone 4?
Description : Q. I'm leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy. Any advice or suggestions? I like that the Galaxy has a better camera, battery life and that...