Q. i just jail broke my ipad and want to know some cool programs to install and what they actually do? one that i really want is the one that lets you have unlimited free in-app purchases. thanks
A. Categories
vWallpaper
FontSwap
iHome
NES
SNES
Mame4iphone
gameboy4iphone
Search the Internet
genesis4iphone
how to bluetooth Ihome keyboard to ipad?
Q. please help! the light keeps clicking off when i turn it on and then on my ipad it says PLease turn on device or whatever. I really need it for school.
A. Sounds like the battery isn't working. Has it been charged? Is it new? Is the keyboard working ok with bluetooth enabled smartphones? If not, you might want to call the company and see about a replacement.
Worth it to buy a charging dock/speakers compatible with iPad?
Q. Hi!
I have a really old IHome that isn't compatible with my iPhone, so I'm deciding on a new one to buy. My question is two parts: Are the charging stations for IPad and iPhone worth the purchase and which charging station would you most recommend?
I mainly use my phone as an alarm.
A. i think it's worth
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : what are good programs to install on a jailbroken ipad?
Description : Q. i just jail broke my ipad and want to know some cool programs to install and what they actually do? one that i really want is the one th...