Q. I got a new phone from my parents for Christmas, a dual sim phone. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos- not to be confused with the Samsung Galaxy Ace, as I have learned.
I want a case like an Otterbox case, but they don't make cases for my phone, and neither do lifeproof or ballistic cases....... I really like this phone and I would really like if I could find a case like an otterbox/lifeproof/ballistic so ya...
Does anybody know where i can find a phone case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos? (GT-S6802)
A. case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Source(s):
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=ty110171-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=case%20for%20a%20Samsung%20Galaxy%20Ace%20Duos&sourceid=Mozilla-search
Is it bad to charge my new phone everynight?
Q. I got a samsung galaxy Ace today and i fully charged it and everything . and i was on it for 4 and a half hours straight then it died . Is it bad to pretty much charge it every night ?
can u buy new batterys for them ?
A. Hi.I have in cases that it can shorten the battery life. I have never had to charge my battery every night. I tend to charge it when the battery is low (like one strand/bar left). I will charge it if I will be away the next day like out of my home & i will need the phone on. You could do the same.
Where can I buy a Cath Kidston phone case?
Q. I have been looking on the internet for ages to try and find a cath kidston phone case for samsung galaxy ace but i cant seem to find one anywhere, is there a website or a store that i can buy one from for samsung galaxy ace?
A. If you can't find one, I would try styleflip.com. You can create your own design/upload a design the end result will be a skin, which is just a sticker that covers the outer coating of your phone. You will love the end result, the pricing is really reasonable and if they don't have the template for your phone, you can contact them and they are really helpful! Hope this helped. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What are some good, protective phone cases?
Description : Q. I got a new phone from my parents for Christmas, a dual sim phone. The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos- not to be confused with the Samsung Gala...