Q. I'm getting no bass and the sound just is terrible, especially with Pandora and online radio stations through Internet Explorer. At work, so driver updates and the like are not possible. Anything I can do to make the sound better?
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Microsoft answer desk is free and a great source of accurate information. And has helped a lot of computer users...
http://www.pcworld.com/article/245772/microsofts_answer_desk_offers_live_free_and_fee_tech_support.html Speak to Microsoft Certified Technicians
Call 1-866-610-3132 Toll Free
microsoft-support.fixnow.us
Here is the old stand by http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 This site is very good,
http://www.laptoprepair101.com/laptop/category/hardware-test-utilities/
Get Microsoft Support1-877-223-8238 Support by Certified Technicians
microsoft-support.fixnow.us/
Good Luck...
Source(s):
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
The music on my iPad keeps pausing and playing unexpectedly?
Q. I just got a brand new iPad today, I loaded all my music on and whenever i play it ever 30 seconds or so it stops for just a moment then plays again. It does the same with online videos too. I tried restarting it, but that solved nothing. My earbuds are relatively new also. Could anyone help me out withh this, it's incredibly obnoxious.
A. Restore it.
What is a good speaker setup for iPad as far as best sound for best price for iPad etc?
Q. Gigaware has a $60 one Thats good but thought someone might know something better to plug ipad/iPod into.. I'd like it be portable also.
Thanks
A. For the money around $60 better to get a killer pair of earbuds.
Best
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the best audio set up for windows 7 with Realtek Audio card and Ipad standard earbuds?
Description : Q. I'm getting no bass and the sound just is terrible, especially with Pandora and online radio stations through Internet Explorer. At...