Q. Is is faster with the plus? what does it do? is it worth the extra money?
A. I just ordered the plus,,its got honeycomb 3.2 os....1.2 gb cpu,,,the 7.0 has 1gb cpu and Android 2.2 OS ,,,the plus has memory slot also..plus is much better.
How much would a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7.0 be worth in store credit for Gamestop?
Q. I have a galaxy s3 phone now, and since I got it I never use my galaxy tablet anymore. I was thinking of selling it for store credit at Gamestop. Its a 7.0 not a 10 and its not the newer galaxy tablet 3. I'm curious if they would give enough to me plus I have a case for it in good condition, do they take cases for them too?
A. You could call them and ask, or go there and get a quote. Speaking from my experience with selling back games to them, I wasn't impressed.
you may get a quote online :
http://phonetroops.com/sell-your-smartphone/
Will my Wifi Only Samsung galaxy tab work in Brazil?
Q. I got a Samsung Galaxy 7.0 Plus tab, Wifi only and I'm wondering if it will work the same way when I take it outside of the country???
A. Yeap it will work in any country. All Wi-Fi work the same international and here in the USA.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Whats the difference between the 7.0 and the 7.0 plus for a samsung galaxy tab?
Description : Q. Is is faster with the plus? what does it do? is it worth the extra money? A. I just ordered the plus,,its got honeycomb 3.2 os....1.2 g...