Q. All the cute pink ones are for the Ipad. The only good cases I've found online for the tablet I have are in ugly colors like black and brown.
A. Try amazon! There will be a pink one there...
Is it okay to buy refurbished electronics from Walmart?
Q. I want a tablet thats around the $150 range (don't worry I'm not expecting an iPad just something halfway decent) and on walmart.com there is a Samsung Refurbished GT-P3113-TS8A Galaxy Tab 2 for $149
Do you think this would be an okay buy or should I buy a new tablet that's a knockoff of sorts?
A. Personally, I don't see why there would be any problem with a refurbished unit.
In some cases it may be even better than new.
I would hesitate to buy a knock off.
Do I need a case for my tablet?
Q. I am getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch for Christmas. I don't usually drop my electronics, but my Otterbox Commuter saved my iPhone a couple times. Do I really need a case, or is the Galaxy Tab fairly durable? It seemed to hold up fairly well in drop tests.
A. Yeah, It would be a great idea to have a case when you carry your tablet around!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I find a good quality pink case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
Description : Q. All the cute pink ones are for the Ipad. The only good cases I've found online for the tablet I have are in ugly colors like black a...