Q. I lost the charger to my Kindle quite some time ago and I have a book on there that I need to finish. Where could I get a charger for it?
BQ: Last time you got mad? I'm mad now because three of my questions have been reported since yesterday. What gives? -_-
A. You can find accessories of all the Kindle models here. Make sure you choose the right charger for your Kindle model:
http://budurl.com/KindleAccessory
Hope that helps.
Can I charge my kindle by plugging the USB lead into my iPhone adapter?
Q. I can't afford to buy a kindle adapter and my laptop's bust so I have nothing to charge my kindle with. It looks like it'll fit into my iPhone adapter but I don't want to try it in case it breaks the adapter or my kindle.
Does anyone know whether it will work or where I can find out properly?
A. If its a USB port, it will work. Don't worry it will not break your kindle or charger, any USB works for any device, I always use my iPod USB port to charge my phone.
How long should the battery last in a new Kindle fire?
Q. Just bought my son a new kindle fire 2nd gen. The battery only lasts about 2-3 hours on a full charge. Is this normal or should I return it?
A. It's abnormal. Please make sure it's fully charged, it should last much longer.
Here you can find the battery life of the Kindle Fire second generation, and the charging time of different chargers. There's also advice on how to optimize the battery life:
http://budurl.com/ChargeKindleFire
Hope that helps
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where would one be able to purchase a Kindle charger?
Description : Q. I lost the charger to my Kindle quite some time ago and I have a book on there that I need to finish. Where could I get a charger for it...