Q. I dont know if this battery is legit or not. It seems too good to be true, but I was wondering if its worth the risk. Its a 2980mAh slim extended battery for s3. (its the same size as the regular stock battery). Do you really think this is possibly? If it is, its great because I want a extended s3 battery that doesnt sacrifice the slimness of the stock s3 battery.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2980mA-NFC-Extended-Slim-Battery-Charger-Holder-4-Ting-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-L710-/321033040164?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4abf0f7124
A. I would honestly get them from amazon.com that way you can read buyers feedback about the product. I don't even see that exact battery on amazon or any other site, so chances are its a fake china made battery, that will cause you more headaches.
Which phone case looks prettier?
Q. 1)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stylish-Aztec-Tribal-Pattern-Retro-Vintage-Hard-Case-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-3-III-/271072832655?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3f1d332c8f
2)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stylish-Aztec-Tribal-Pattern-Retro-Vintage-Hard-Case-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-3-III-/271072834419?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3f1d333373
A. the secondbut to be honest i don't like both, you can find better samsung galaxy s3 cases at the onecase.co.uk
What do you think about this phone case is it cute , should I get it ? (please anwser)?
Q. All im gonna say is im a girl and i got a gs3 and im looking for cases on ebay
I got a case but its plain and pink just boring so i wanna buy a more not plain case i guess thats how i wanna put it so what do you think about this ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILICONE-BLACK-WHITE-PANDA-SKIN-CASE-AT-T-Samsung-GALAXY-S-III-3-I747-I9300-/390473612210?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item5aea0a7bb2
Okay ? well i dont need it too really 'protect' because I know how to take care of my phone i dont know about you though :)
A. Oh my God that's so cute! You should definitely get it... You would get plenty on compliments for sure! :D
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Are these batteries legit?
Description : Q. I dont know if this battery is legit or not. It seems too good to be true, but I was wondering if its worth the risk. Its a 2980mAh slim...