Q. I can't afford to buy a kindle adapter and my laptop's bust so I have nothing to charge my kindle with. It looks like it'll fit into my iPhone adapter but I don't want to try it in case it breaks the adapter or my kindle.
Does anyone know whether it will work or where I can find out properly?
A. If its a USB port, it will work. Don't worry it will not break your kindle or charger, any USB works for any device, I always use my iPod USB port to charge my phone.
Can I use a kindle charger on a kindle fire?
Q. I have a kindle fire and my stepmom has a kindle like the older version I left my charger at my grandmas. So could I use that one?
A. If the cable is same then it wont be a problem but the Kindle does not needs a good amount of charge so you would need extra time for charging!
How long does it take the charge a kindle fire if it is completely dead?
Q. also once i plug in the charger shouldnt the little light turn on stating it is being charged?
A. Read the user guide for it on the Amazon website found here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200317150
Charging info on pages 4, 5.
"Battery indicator: This icon shows how much your battery is charged. When fully charged, the charging indicator light will turn green and the battery indicator will appear filled."
"Your Kindle Fire will be partially charged when you receive it. To charge your device, connect
it to a power outlet using the included power adapter. The charging indicator light (which
encircles the power button) is orange during charging and green when fully charged. Charging
may take up to four hours."
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I charge my kindle by plugging the USB lead into my iPhone adapter?
Description : Q. I can't afford to buy a kindle adapter and my laptop's bust so I have nothing to charge my kindle with. It looks like it'll ...