Q. I have a Kindle Keyboard 3g, and I would like to create a wifi hotspot with the 3g capabilities. Is there any kind of software work-around to create a hotspot?
A. No. You are not the first person with that idea.
It doesn't have that capability.
Really strong cases for a Kindle Keyboard?
Q. I need case for my Kindle Keyboard that's really tough. Like a hard plastic one, like the covers you can get for iPhones, know where I can get a strong case?
A. I got one of the Amazon kindle cases and I have to say that I like it quite a bit.
I wouldn't suggest dropping it but I think it would fair pretty well.
Is there an internet radio i can listen to or download on my kindle?
Q. I have a kindle keyboard 3g.
I was wondering if there is like a specific internet radio station i can listen to or one i can buy. (Jango and pandora don't work through the internet on my kindle)
I also already know that you can music on kindle 3g's through the experimental page.
So does anyone know some internet radio stations i can listen to through my kindle or one i can download/buy?
A. Not the Kindle Keyboard.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I create a wi-fi hotspot with my Kindle Keyboard 3g?
Description : Q. I have a Kindle Keyboard 3g, and I would like to create a wifi hotspot with the 3g capabilities. Is there any kind of software work-arou...