• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Otterbox » Can a plastic card scratch my samsumg galaxy s2?

Can a plastic card scratch my samsumg galaxy s2?

Q. So i had the screen protector on my samsung galaxy s2 mobile when a small piece of cotton had been caught underneath to the side. I used my otterbox installatiom card which came with the protector(its like a credit card but thinner). It was designed for scratching out bubbles in the phone. Just wondering if this could scratch my screen or the plastic where the back and home button is?

A. no, it's gorilla glass, not that easily scratched.

Original Question

How soon can I file a claim after buying smartphone insurance?
Q. I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S4 on July 2, 2013. I am very known for breaking my phones so I purchased a Square Trade Smartphone Insurance Plan on July 20, 2013. Well, unfortunately I dropped my S4 IN AN OTTERBOX DEFENDER and it busted the screen & the screen won't turn on. I dropped it today, July 21. ONE day after buying insurance. I was going to file a claim tomorrow, July 22. Can I file a claim so soon after just buying the insurance? Please answer if you can. I'm so mad about breaking my new phone.

A. You can start a claim straight away, from the time the policy starts.

Original Question

What is the best phone case to buy for the Galaxy S3?
Q. i just recently got the samsung galaxy s3 and i can be a bit clumsy sometimes so i want to get a really protective case for my phone. any suggestions or links ?

A. Otterbox is really sturdy but it can be bulky too. You can also check out CaseMate or Speck, they're sturdy yet slicker than the Otterbox.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Monday, September 2, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Can a plastic card scratch my samsumg galaxy s2?
Description : Q. So i had the screen protector on my samsung galaxy s2 mobile when a small piece of cotton had been caught underneath to the side. I use...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Can a plastic card scratch my samsumg galaxy s2?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger