Q. I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet im thinking of gettting the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and it has a built in bluetooth but no usb port
A. Yes if the tablet and the keyboard supports BT then you're fine
You only need a dongle when the pc doesn't have built in blue tooth
what color of tablet should I get?
Q. I am getting the Samsung galaxy note 10.1, should I get the black/grey, or the white? also does anyone know any good Bluetooth keyboards that double as a case? thanks!
A. I would recommend the Deep grey color, it looks pretty good.
I also suggest you read this review on Galaxy Note 10.1, before getting hands on one:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2MQKFIRRBF2QI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007M506WS&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=cogfb-20
You mean foldable keyboard or are you asking the case with place for keyboard?
Here you would be able to find the best-selling BT keyboard (foldable also included):
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=keyboard+for+galaxy+note+10&qid=1373946056&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A172456%2Cn%3A12879431%2Ck%3Akeyboard+for+galaxy+note+10&sort=popularity-rank&tag=cogfb-20
is there an app that I can use on my cell phone as a keyboard and/or mouse for my tablet?
Q. I have a samsung tablet 2 and first generation samsung galaxy s. Thank you.
A. You have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 Correct? 7.0? 10.1?
I'm uncertain if you can use your Galaxy S as a Keyboard...but I believe you can use a mouse with your tablet. The Tab 2.0 has built-in Bluetooth, so it may be possible (I cannot guarantee) to connect a Bluetooth mouse to it. There are Bluetooth wireless keyboards in the market as well...
Assuming this is the same for most Android based (Ice cream Sandwich 4.0 and up) tablets, connecting a mouse to the device would configure the mouse buttons to the tablet's..."settings." What I mean is the buttons will NOT be the same as how you use it on a PC.
Examples:
- Right-Click does not bring up properties/options, but is the "Back" button
- Clicking the left-click button is like you tapping the screen
- Holding the left-click button down makes the option (Open new Tab, Save Image, etc) menu pop-up
Keep note, I do not own a Samsung Tablet, but I do own an ASUS Transformer Tablet (TF300T). I own the optional full-key keyboard attachment for it...and I was able to connect a wired & wireless mouse via USB port, and the mouse worked without issues. No drivers, nothing.
Bluetooth wireless mouse should be the same concept.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : can you use bluetooth keyboard without the dongle if there is a built in bluetooth?
Description : Q. I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet im thinking of gettting the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and it has a built in bluetooth b...