Q. Can I take my straight talk sim card out of my IPhone 3Gs and put it in a Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 and have straight talk service on one of them? To do this do they hve to be unlocked?
A. In most cases yes. There are CDMA versions of the phone which wouldn't though.
The S III & S4 use microSIMs though, not miniSIMs like the iPhone 3GS
Is this a fair deal my friend is offering me?
Q. My friend recently got the ipod 5 along with a samsung galaxy III. He has an ipod touch 4th gen and offered to sell it to me for $35. I thought wow, ethier he is a dumb, lieing, or ipod is broken. I was hald right. The ipod itself is cracked at the top where the front camera is, lots of cracks (visible cracks) yet the camera works fine. Next is that fact that at the bottom left to a little higher then the bottom right of the screen a crack runs along their (barley visible and does not affect touch screen) I the ipod itself works fine and im going to go out and buy an otter box case for it, so the cracks wont be visible. Is this a good fair deal? I have never owned an ipod 4th gen, jsut a 2nd gen which later broke. Thanks in advance!
A. Yes that's a good deal but just ask if he will take $30 for it and do not get an otter box case a Friend ordered one it toke like a week to get it and he got the Wrong one so he calledd the company and the girl said that tha mix up orders all the time and to just go to amazon or eBay and get one a lot cheaper
When you get a phone upgrade, is that phone only able to work with a sim from that network?
Q. I have a phone that's broken but I'm still under contract for another few months. My dad is legible for a free upgrade of a Galaxy S III, the phone I planned to get, but he's on a different network. Is there any way I can use his free upgrade phone and just switch sim? Thanks.
A. In this case you have to unlock the device (an unlocked phone works with any carrier).
http://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s3-iii.php
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does The Samsung Galaxys S3 and S4 have removable sim card slots?
Description : Q. Can I take my straight talk sim card out of my IPhone 3Gs and put it in a Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 and have straight talk service on one ...