Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate with AT&T. I have a front camera but I dont know how to make it work.
A. Your phone does NOT have a front camera.
There's a spot for one, but one is NOT installed.
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-I897ZKAATT-features
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot the password?
Q. My samsung galaxy S captivate won't give me the option to log in with a google account.
I have entered the incorrect password 50 times.
A. Get in touch with the customer service guys of Samsung. I had the same prob and they asked me to do somethings on my phone and everything is fine now. All the best bro.
How can i get a cute screensaver for when i text from my android phone?
Q. I just got a new Christmas phone. Its a samsung Galaxy S Captivate and im super bored with my texts because the background is blank. Im game for downloading something. Any suggestions?
A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
http://android.pandaapp.com/
go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼
And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.
And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews
I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I freely get the front camera on my phone activated and working?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate with AT&T. I have a front camera but I dont know how to make it work. A. Your phone does NOT ha...