Q. i wanted to know how i could make my samsung galaxy tab read to me. I downloaded the kindle app so i would have al the books off my kindle but i wanted to know how i could make it read to me like the old kindle does. Thanks.
Another thing is, i was assigned to read a book for school and i hate reading so i would prefer a short book if possible, it has to be a book on war. If you guys have any good suggestions please let me know.
A. Sorry, but the Kindle Text to Speech functionality works only on Kindles. It doesn't work on the Kindle app on other hardware platforms. You could look into buying audiobooks through Audible, which is owned by Amazon. A lot of times they sell the audio version at a discount if you own the Kindle version.
As for a short war book, try Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo. I believe it's only around 200 pages or so.
How to read ebooks on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. So I recently decided to try out the Samsung Galaxy Tablet in lieu of my previous Kindle Fire. The only problem is, I can't read on it--the primary reason I bought it.
I have over forty ebooks on my computer, and have no way to move them onto the tablet. Before, I would just connect it through usb and just move the files after converting it; they would appear on the library after adding it. This doesn't seem to work on the Galaxy Tab, and it seems like if I'm to read on it, I have to download or buy books through the sources provided on the tablet. Which is really irritating, because I'm not replenishing my library by blowing hundreds of dollar, or seemingly having to register for a bajillion new websites I'll never use again. All help forum are completely unhelpful, because they assume I'm going to buy new books, but I want to move existing ebooks I have without having to download from Dropbox or something. I moved an epub file, but tablet said it couldn't open it. So in totality, my question is, how do I move epub (and mobi, adn azw ) files via usb and read them on my tablet? Thank you!
A. First, your tablet is an Android tablet, so all ereader apps for android works fro your samsung galaxy, such as Aldiko and FBReader.
If you are familiar with general computer&device manipulations, follow steps below.
1. Go to google play or search for Aldiko on the tablet's built-in browser, download and install Aldiko.
2. Install.
3. Create an eBook folder on your tab. Copy the books to that folder.
4. Run Aldiko on your tab. Locate to the created folder and open the books. Aldiko supports EPUB and PDF.
You can also try FBReader, which supports EPUB.MOBI and PDF.
This is how to read Kindle books on Nexus 7 (android) with FBReader, which may help you understand more.
http://www.epubor.com/how-to-read-kindle-books-on-google-nexus-7.html
Does the kindle fire have the same apps and the samsung galaxy player?
Q. I have enough money for one of the devices. The family got a kindle Fire and i love it but i never get to play it so i can get my own with my money. Then my Dad showed me the Samsung Galaxy Player and i liked it too. Is the Kindle Fire bigger than an 5'' Samsung Galaxy Player? And which one has better apps? HELP!!!!!!!
A. The galaxy player has many more apps (300,000) than the kindle fire. The galaxy player is also faster and will be better for gaming aswell as listening to musice. Plus it comes with 3 speakers and a microfone so i can use it as a fone with wifi. It also comes with a gps chip so u can ise it as a gos (without wifi), it also has bluetooth so u can wirelessly sync media from ur computer to ur device. It comes with an fm radio so u can use radio anywhere no matter wat and it has two cameras so u can take pictures, videos, and video chat with people using apps like skype, tango, and qik. All of these things cannot be done with a kindle fire. And u will really enjoy having this device. The first commenter is an apple fanboy and lied about most of his statements toward the galaxy player. If it helps i have an iphone 4, ipad 2, and a galaxy player. And the galaxy player 5.0 is smaller than the kindle fire.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do i make my samsung galaxy tab read to me?
Description : Q. i wanted to know how i could make my samsung galaxy tab read to me. I downloaded the kindle app so i would have al the books off my kind...