Q. I Have a samsung galaxy victory 4g lte.
A. I don't think you can, facebook is really dumb about their videos.
What cell phone do u think is better ? and which should I get?
Q. It's between 2, the Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte from virgin mobile or the HTC one sv from boost mobile
A. The virgin mobile is the same thing as boost with the signal and the htc one sv is better
is the iphone 4 better than a low end android phone?
Q. virgin mobile iphone 4? i got a samsung galaxy victory 4g lte. is iphone 4 better than that..
A. Absolutely, update the iPhone 4 to iOS 7 and do some optimization, the iPhone 4 would be better than the middle end Android phone
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do i save Facebook videos to my phone?
Description : Q. I Have a samsung galaxy victory 4g lte. A. I don't think you can, facebook is really dumb about their videos. Original Question Wha...