• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy 7 Tablet » How much would it cost to fix tablet?

How much would it cost to fix tablet?

Q. Okay so my little cousin dropped my samsung galaxy 2 7.0 tablet a while back and it cracked. I really want to get it fixed but how much would it cost? the screen is not shattered but there are a few crack lines in it.I was thinking of just buying a new screen of amazon for about $30.00 and have them put it on at the repair shop.Would it be cheaper just to take it to the repair shop or buy a new screen then take it to the repair shop and have them put it on?

A. First check how much it is in repair shop and see whats cheaper

Original Question

Does it cost money to insert a new micro sd card on my tablet?
Q. I am looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy 2 7.0 tablet, but I don't k now if an 8 GB memory will be enough for me. I was researching and found that there is a slot on the side of the tablet to insert new cards. Meaning I could buy a 16 GB micro SD card and insert it. But, my dad warned me that It might cost money and require a plan with monthly fees. Is this True ? Please help me !

A. Simply changing a micro SD card to a larger capacity will only cost you what the card does. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with a plan, or monthly fee. It's NO different than upgrading the RAM in your computer. Hope this helps!

Original Question

Can you download these apps on samsung galaxy tablet ?
Q. I want to know of you can use these apps on the samsung galaxy 2 7.0 tablet
-instagram
-oovoo
-kik

A. Yes you can get all these apps on Galaxy Tab 2.

I suggest you read this Review on Galaxy Tab before getting hands on one:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3P0PPZ6OKV1EW/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B007P4VOWC&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=aajems-20

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, September 5, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How much would it cost to fix tablet?
Description : Q. Okay so my little cousin dropped my samsung galaxy 2 7.0 tablet a while back and it cracked. I really want to get it fixed but how much ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How much would it cost to fix tablet?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger