Q. Hi, I need help activating my phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy sII epic 4g. I don't know how to activate it, but the thing is I have already paid the plan on it. I called Virgin Mobile and asked them how to activate and they said to turn off the phone for 20 minutes and turn it back on then instructions on how to activate it will come up but it didn't..any ideas?
A. Here is the full user manual for your Samsung phone: http://www.virginmobileusa.com/resources/phones/prepaid/manual/samsunggalaxysii.pdf
"Before using your device, you must activate your service with Virgin Mobile. You will need your phoneâs serial number, printed on a sticker inside the battery compartment."
It says that if you already have an account, you should be able to just turn on your phone and follow the on-screen prompts. Afterward, make a phone call with your phone to confirm that it is activated.
Also, for other Virgin Mobile devices, you should be able to dial ##VIRGIN# (##847446#) to go to the programming menu. Then there should be an option that says Activate Phone. Press this and it should set up for phone for you. However, I've never tried this with a Samsung phone, so I'm not sure if this option works.
Good luck!
Why is the power button on my phone not working?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S II epic 4G touch and today the power button stopped working. Now the only way for the screen to wake up is if I connect the charger or take the battery out and put it back in. Any solutions to this problem? I really don't want to do a factory reset but if I do is there a way for me to connect my phone to my computer and back up some of the files like music, pictures, contacts, etc.
I got my phone at Christmas, it's 7 months old.
A. Corrosion seems to be a big problem with these fones. Yes you can back up the data to the sd card if its on the sd card already just remove it to be safe. And do reset. As for power button if its under warranty take.it to store Nd have them fix.it.. Or your out about 500 for.breaking seals.
What are the benefits of owning an iPad and iPhone?
Q. I'm going to buy an iPad soon and I'm deciding whether or not I should get an iPhone in May, when my contract with Sprint is up. The other phone I'm deeply considering is the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Is there any cool benefits with the integration of the two like how the pad by Blackberry tells you someone is calling on your Blackberry phone. Am I missing out if I skip on the iPhone?
A. The iPhone is made to simplicity and when they made it they made it based on the fact that you can literally give it to anyone and they will figure out how to use it.. the charger is universal almost anyone has a iPod charger around the house, Those phone you want are just all looks they don't preform well and the battery life on them is horrible..Trust me Ive owned both iPhone 4 and a Android defiantly go with a iPhone! hope this helps!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to activate a phone with Virgin Mobile?
Description : Q. Hi, I need help activating my phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy sII epic 4g. I don't know how to activate it, but the thing is I have...