Q. Something I would like to be able to do is connect my Samsung Galaxy SII to my 40 inch Toshiba LED tv.
The problem is my tv doesn't have bluetooth, and I don't like the idea of having to spend 30-50 dollars right now for a proper adapter. So I had a couple questions.
So my first question was if one of these tiny cheap adapters would allow me to watch video, listen to music, etc. (or maybe even see everything I'm doing on my phone?) from my phone, if I plugged it into my tv. It seems like it is only used to connect devices like a wireless mouse or keyboard to computers, would it work for what I need?
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-USB-Micro-Adapter-Dongle/dp/B001EBE1LI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353472039&sr=8-2&keywords=Bluetooth+adapter
My next question is as follows. Could I turn an old bluetooth earpiece, made for a cellphone, into an adapter for my tv? I know it would take some modifying....if it's even possible.... But if it is how would I do this?
Thank you for reading!
A. That adapter is for a PC which can run drivers and a Bluetooth Stack.
What you want is an Bluetooth audio transmitter (plugs into TV audio out) . But you need one you can pair to BT headsets.
But if you want to watch video on your phone, you get a Slingbox or similar device and hook to your TV source box. Bluetooth and your TV is not involved.
how can i make my phones sound go through my computer?
Q. i want to be able to talk through the headset i have hooked up to my computer on phone calls so i wont have to completely remove it while i'm on the phone. my phone is a Samsung galaxy S and i have a usb cable to plug it into my computer, usually for charging. ideas?
A. There is no way to do so for the computer..
Good luck!
I need a comparable earbud headphone that sounds like Monster Beats by Dr Dre?
Q. That has great same sound and the control talk works for Samsung Galaxy S3
I prefer bluetooth/wireless but wired can be fine and all black. Meaning the cord has to be black as I wear these at work under my black headset and cannot be seen with any other color.
A. If REAL quality is an issue, you should stick to REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica (NOT to be mixed with Technic which is utter rubbish as well!), Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Boombox, Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!
Also, please do NOT focus on the thumping bass that just distorts everything else, instead go for GOOD audio quality IN GENERAL.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to turn an old bluetooth earpiece into an adapter for my tv?
Description : Q. Something I would like to be able to do is connect my Samsung Galaxy SII to my 40 inch Toshiba LED tv. The problem is my tv doesn't ...