Q. I wanted to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Nexus that I got from Verizon in order to sell it on Amazon. How would I go about doing that?
A. I've used AndroidUnlock.us before without any problems.
I'd suggest going with them mainly because it's free
How much is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus worth?
Q. A girl wants to buy my samsung galaxy nexus off of me. It's a year old and sometimes has charging problems, but she wants it asap. I found one on a site for 250. How much should I ask of her? 100?
(obviously it's not on a plan and is in perfection condition other than charging sometimes)
A. Id say 150$. I deal with phone trades and sales alot. Trust me your loosing 100$ dollars which she couls use to fix it. If i were you id sell it for 150$ or if you wanna be nice 125$ asap before more issues pop up and its value goes down
Samsung Galaxy Nexus or wait for a quad core phone?
Q. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus should be coming out later this month and I really want to get it. However I know that the era of quad-core devices are around the corner and I realize it is impossible to future proof technology. So I ask if any of you know if it is worth waiting for quad-cores or to buy the Galaxy Nexus and get locked for 2 years through Verizon.
A. Get the Galaxy Nexus. Hopefully it will be released this month, and it's a fine phone. There is ALWAYS something better coming out, and if you always wait for something better then you will never get anything.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Verizon to sell on Amazon?
Description : Q. I wanted to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Nexus that I got from Verizon in order to sell it on Amazon. How would I go about doing that? A. I...