Q. The samsung galaxy s2 phone periodically announces out loud I have new xx emails and I want to turn this loud announcement off esp during times when i need to be silent. How do I do that?
A. Hello. Go to settings---> Voice input and output---> Text-to-speech settings and then check OFF Driving mode. That should be it.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Gio Phone for free?
Q. Hi everyone,
I've been doing some research on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy Gio phone for free. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with which programs are legit or not. I've heard about this apk phone that like bricks your phone so I do not want to use that program for sure.
A. Watch this tutorial on youtube please. :)
Where to get the new Samsung Galaxy phone for free?
Q. I don't want to get a new account with any of the top cell service providers. I would just like to find where I can get the new Samsung Galaxy S4 phone for free or at a highly discounted price. I currently own an old phone, not even a smartphone and would like to be able to start checking my social media site updates without having to get on a computer.
A. companies dont just give away stuff for free. its just not going to happen.
best bet is to check out the android sites for give aways. there are a few right now that are giving away a free GS4 or HTC one t one lucky reader.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How turn off loud new email announcements in samsung galaxy s2 phone?
Description : Q. The samsung galaxy s2 phone periodically announces out loud I have new xx emails and I want to turn this loud announcement off esp durin...