Q. Please help my kindle fire charger socket broke and i dont have any money to repair it!! I really want it ficed any one have any suggestions??
A. Take it to a repair shop.
Where would one be able to purchase a Kindle charger?
Q. I lost the charger to my Kindle quite some time ago and I have a book on there that I need to finish. Where could I get a charger for it?
BQ: Last time you got mad? I'm mad now because three of my questions have been reported since yesterday. What gives? -_-
A. You can find accessories of all the Kindle models here. Make sure you choose the right charger for your Kindle model:
http://budurl.com/KindleAccessory
Hope that helps.
Can I charge my kindle by plugging the USB lead into my iPhone adapter?
Q. I can't afford to buy a kindle adapter and my laptop's bust so I have nothing to charge my kindle with. It looks like it'll fit into my iPhone adapter but I don't want to try it in case it breaks the adapter or my kindle.
Does anyone know whether it will work or where I can find out properly?
A. If its a USB port, it will work. Don't worry it will not break your kindle or charger, any USB works for any device, I always use my iPod USB port to charge my phone.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : MY KINDLE FIRE INSIDE OF THE CHARGER SOCKET BROKE ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT?
Description : Q. Please help my kindle fire charger socket broke and i dont have any money to repair it!! I really want it ficed any one have any suggest...