Q. She already has a case and screen protector, and of course and iPad. I have no experience with iPad accessories and was wondering if any of you knew anything i could get for her.
A. She would appreciate a stand for her iPad. You can get a simple one or a techno battery powered glow in the dark stand. Whatever your budget can afford. She will like a place to put it, instead of laying it down all the time. Another option is a keyboard by Zagg.
Best.
Where can I Buy iPad 2 Adelaide security software for anonymous Internet browsing on my Apple device?
Q. I live in Adelaide, Australia (same place I buy my Apple iPad and accessories from) and want to know if there's an app or VPN-based security system that will automatically make my internet browsing private and secure. Where can I buy such an app?
A. You can buy it online at HidePad:
http://hidepad.annics.com
HidePad is a VPN-based Internet security software that encrypts your connection, protects your IP address and even unblocks websites on your Apple iPad. Effectively, this means you have automatic anonymous browsing.
The app is simple to configure and comes with government grade security. It works in Adelaide and is compatible with both iPad 1 and iPad 2 (in fact, it will work with all current and future versions of the iPad as it is network based).
Is there anything in your everyday life like furnitures, strange accessories that you miss and is hard to get?
Q. I wonder if there is anything on the market that you miss from your everyday life, like iphone/Ipod/Ipad/televison/computer accessories, Better soloutions for your electronic devices. Everything you can think of that could have been better?
A. no nothing like that
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : My sister asked for something for her new iPad 3 for her birthday, any suggestions?
Description : Q. She already has a case and screen protector, and of course and iPad. I have no experience with iPad accessories and was wondering if any...