Q. Should I get an iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4? im getting a new plan with verizon and would like help to weigh my options. i don't like how giant the s4 is but i like everything it does. ive heard about the difference in the apps stores and everything, is there someone who can clear this up? i like the size of the iphone 5. which phone is better and why? please and thank you!
A. Of course Samsung Galaxy S4. I like it. It's just hot.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has Android 4.2.2, a fantastic camera, a powerful quad-core processor, and software solutions for just about every scenario -- including working as a TV/DVR remote. It's also comfortable in hand and has NFC, a user-replaceable battery, and a microSD storage slot.
Get it and enjoy yourself.
Best of luck. :)
Is there a difference between Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 4.2 and Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Q. Is there a difference between Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 4.2 and Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Is there any spec difference or are they all just completely the same with different names? or iis one of them american/european/asian version or something?
A. as far ad i know, the samsung galaxy player is just the US version.
What do I do to make the front camera work on my Android phone?
Q. I use Tango, which allows you to change cameras, but this phone doesn't allow it.
Is there any way to enable the front camera?
And, by the way, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310N, and it runs Android 4.2.2.
A. In looking at the specs of your phone it appears to have only one camera which would explain why you can't switch it.
If you had a front and back camera you would have a place in camera mode that looks like two arrows in a circle facing alternate ways, when you press that it switches from one camera to the other.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get an iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Description : Q. Should I get an iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S4? im getting a new plan with verizon and would like help to weigh my options. i don'...