Q. I got a new samsung galaxy s4 active, which is different from the samsung galaxy s4. Its a bit bigger. I want to buy a new case for when school starts so the phone doesnt get cracked, but I dont wanna get it off the internet. Does any one know a any store that sells cases for these phones???
A. Hey, the Galaxy S4 is a really hot phone right now.
Samsung is doing lots of promotions for it right now so if you want to get this phone or any accessories they have alot of different promotional codes and coupons you can use
What phone case fits a samsung galaxy case?
Q. Like a different type of phone case because there are not many phone cases for a samsung galaxy ace
A. samsung galaxy fit s5670 gel skin case / cover - black part of the qubits accessories range part of the qubits accessories range.
How to take pictures with lifeproof case for samsung galaxy?
Q. Purchased the Fre' lifeproof case for my Samsung galaxy 3 But I don't know how to take pictures under water. The volume up key doesn't work nwither does the screen under water. How do I set up to take pictures underwater
A. You can download an app that allows you to change the setting on your phone so you can take photos underwater. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beyondweb.rocker.free&hl=en
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What are some stores that sell samsung galaxy s4 active cases?
Description : Q. I got a new samsung galaxy s4 active, which is different from the samsung galaxy s4. Its a bit bigger. I want to buy a new case for when...