Q. I'm 16 and at a College with wifi blocks, so I can't use internet on my crappy Galaxy Young. I do lots of hiking and stuff so a phone that isn't going to break to easily would be good. I like the looks of the Iphone 5s and 5c. Cheers!
A. The best phone for you would probably be either the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, The Sony Xperia Z or Z1, or the iPhone 5C. They are all very strong against damage and the Xperia Z and Z1 have the added feature of being waterproof.
What phone should i buy?
Q. im looking into getting a new phone. preferably android, an suggestions. i have the Galaxy S2 right now
A. The best Android phones that I would recommend you to buy currently (or coming soon) are:
HTC One
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Sony Xperia Z1
LG G2
Moto X
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What Smartphone is best for me?
Description : Q. I'm 16 and at a College with wifi blocks, so I can't use internet on my crappy Galaxy Young. I do lots of hiking and stuff so a ...