Q. I want a tablet for Christmas in the $200 price range. I have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy 2 and the Kindle Fire but I can't decide which one. Please tell me which one you think is better and if you have any other recommendations feel free to list them.
A. Comments on Kindle Fire vs Galaxy Tab 2:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1JXYTBONXXVM2/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0083PWAPW&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=afkagrw-20
Kindle Fire features:
- Better screen, I.e 1280*800 HD
- Dual wifi antenna for faster streaming and downloads
- Amazon content and services
- Xray for movies
- Digital dolby audio
- Front facing HD camera
- Cheaper price
- Built-in 16Gb
Galaxy Tab 2 features:
- microSd slot
- Dual camera
- Google play store for tons of apps
- Upgradable to 4.1
- GPS support
Does the i pad have a front facing camera that takes pictures?
Q. Does anyone know if any of the tablets have a front facing camera that actually takes HD pictures and not just there for video chats? im looking at buying either an ipad, samsung galaxy s2 tab or the kindle fire HD but really need one that takes front facing pictures due to a work project.
Thanks
A. Yes it can take pictures.
Comments on iPad from a user, must read before getting hands on one:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2EBIZ57N5JG0B/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B009W9AEOM&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=aajems-20
You can do that on Galaxy S2 Tab aswell as the Kindle Fire HD.
iPad 4: 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps
Kindle Fire HD: 1.3 MP 720p
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: VGA
Which is the better tablet for a college student?
Q. I'm looking at either a kindle fire HD or Samsung galaxy tab 2. I like the idea of the Samsung because my phone is a Samsung android, so I feel like it'd be easy to use because I'm used to it. But amazon has a larger textbook store, which is what I'm looking to save money on. Can you get kindle books on the galaxy tab?
A. Yes you can read Kindle books on the Galaxy Tab. Just install the Kindle app on Samsung Galaxy, and you'll be able to read any Kindle books there.
The Kindle Fire HD is good for having Kindle store bundled on it. You may find interested on a good actual user review, from a student who used the device for school:
http://budurl.com/KindleHDForStudent
Both devices are pretty good. If you like Samsung then just go ahead. If you don't have any preference, then you can't go wrong with the Kindle Fire HD.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What tablet should I ask for Christmas?
Description : Q. I want a tablet for Christmas in the $200 price range. I have been looking at the Samsung Galaxy 2 and the Kindle Fire but I can't ...