Q. this is my first time buying a cell phone, and I need an android. I've narrowed down my choices between the samsung galaxy s 3, HTC 0ne S, and the HTC one X, although If you could recommend any other android phones it would also be appreciated. Please help me decide which phone should get? Thank's in advance.
A. I say the S3, because it has a removable battery. But if not the S3, try something with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. I don't know your phone carrier (I have Sprint and all the smartphones I know with QWERTY keyboards are the Samsung Epic 4G (my phone :D) and the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE)
Second choice would be the HTC One X. I don't know about all the high-end smartphones that much, so sorry for a possible crappy answer.
How do u fix a Samsung galaxy Prevail?
Q. My Samsung dies more often and i replaced the battery, but still does the same thing. And i have no Indication of how much battery i have left it just always says 100%.
I also tried Resetting it back to factory setting but nothing seems to work.
Help!!!
A. hope this helps
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1263&bih=680&q=Samsung+galaxy+Prevail+battery+problems&oq=Samsung+galaxy+Prevail+battery+problems&gs_l=serp.3..0.96313.110629.0.110861.18.9.0.9.9.0.158.789.8j1.9.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.t-UakS_buTQ
How much is a galaxy s 2 currently?
Q. How much is the galaxy s2 in pounds and dollars preferably in dollars. And which is better between htc sensation xe and galaxy s2.
A. Look http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9100_galaxy_s_ii-3621.phph
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_sensation_xe-4164.php
The galaxy s2 is the better one,top quality and steady, and removable battery
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&client=ms-android-samsung&tbo=d&source=android-browser-type&v=141400000&q=galaxy+s2+price+in+usa&revid=815275620&sa=X&ei=GgbTUP_DIdSIhQfU-YDgBQ&ved=0CGcQ1QIoAA&biw=640&bih=375&rlz=1Y1ECZH_de___DE514
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&client=ms-android-samsung&tbo=d&source=android-browser-suggest&v=141400000&q=htc+sensation+xe+price+in+usa&revid=355699419&sa=X&ei=jQbTUJjzN8izhAfKkIDwBQ&ved=0CHEQ1QIoAQ&biw=640&bih=375&rlz=1Y1ECZH_de___DE514
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : what type of cell phone should I get?
Description : Q. this is my first time buying a cell phone, and I need an android. I've narrowed down my choices between the samsung galaxy s 3, HTC ...