Q. The Xperia Z1 comes with 3,000 mAH battery and 5.0 display
Galaxy note 3 Comes with 3,200 mAH battery and 5.7 display
LG G2 Comes with 3,000 mAH battery and 5.2 display
Which one would have a better battery life ?
Which one Would you Buy when they Come out ?
A. Depends on software optimizations. Only the LG G2 has been released from the three (and only in South Korea for now) so I would wait for detailed reviews of the three.
I'm really digging that Sony Xperia Z1, but the LG G2 is really tempting as well.
Should I keep my Galaxy S4 or get another phone?
Q. I got the GS4 in May and it gave me a lot of problems and it was laggy too so my mom is using it right now and she says that she will buy me a new phone next month. I was looking at the HTC One, iPhone 5S and Sony Xperia Z1. Should I get a new phone or.....?
A. S4 is most beautiful, powerful & great phone to use. among HTC one, iPhone 5s, Sony xperia Z1 & S4 i will suggest you to use S4 1st. if you feel laggy to use it you should take it your nearest samsung dealer & tell them what is your problem.
What Smartphone is best for me?
Q. I'm 16 and at a College with wifi blocks, so I can't use internet on my crappy Galaxy Young. I do lots of hiking and stuff so a phone that isn't going to break to easily would be good. I like the looks of the Iphone 5s and 5c. Cheers!
A. The best phone for you would probably be either the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, The Sony Xperia Z or Z1, or the iPhone 5C. They are all very strong against damage and the Xperia Z and Z1 have the added feature of being waterproof.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which would have a better battery life? LG G2 VS Samsung galaxy Note 3 VS Sony xperia Z1 ?
Description : Q. The Xperia Z1 comes with 3,000 mAH battery and 5.0 display Galaxy note 3 Comes with 3,200 mAH battery and 5.7 display LG G2 Comes with 3...