Q. When I write a comment to a post on facebook mobile android on my samsung galaxy chat. The screen will randomly shift to the upper scroll level of the screen. It does this when I type on random letters. It's really annoying and I constantly need to scroll down again to continue typing my comment. Anyone know how to fix it? Facebook is updated to the latest version.
A. you probably to buy smart Keyboard you can get it on theGoogle Play Store
Can a Samsung Galaxy Player video chat with Apple iPod?
Q. So all of my friends have an apple iPod. I haven't had the best experience with apple products and I've been wanting an mp3 of the same capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy Player seems really promising, however with me being the only one in the group with a Samsung Galaxy, could I still video chat with them?
A. Yes you can but not through FaceTime, you can video hat with them using other services such as Skype, Tango, and other third party apps
How do I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo on Samsung Galaxy S?
Q. I am an owner of the Samsung Galaxy s phone and I was wondering why can't I flip my camera during video chatting on oovoo. According to researching, it says that I have to get an update, which I have. i have the update 2.2.1 and I still can't flip the camera to the front. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please answer this question.
A. I don't think you can using oovoo, that's how it is.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why does facebook mobile screen keeps going page up while typing a message?
Description : Q. When I write a comment to a post on facebook mobile android on my samsung galaxy chat. The screen will randomly shift to the upper scrol...