Q. I have a Samsung galaxy wonder (I8150) and I have been using it for about two years. everything was fine until one day when I use the camera app, my phone suddenly goes off. I already tried to restart the phone but when it restart the battery is already low and asked me to recharge.the problem is,before my phone goes off, the battery is full (100%) because i was just charged it.how can it become low in just a second?.this also happens when I try to open any application in my phone. I feel very stuck, not knowing what had happened. what should I do? Is it caused by a virus? anyone please help me ......
I have used new battery because the older battery has swollen..but this problem keep continuing with the new battery...
I also had format my phone but it didn't work
A. If the battery's okay, then Check for viruses... Or root it...
Can i put a samsung galaxy mic into an apple product?
Q. I am getting a samsung galaxy soon, and I am wondering if the ear buds in the galaxy have the same plug as the apple product ear buds. My apple brand ear buds are beat and i dont know if i need to get a new one, or if the galaxy ear buds will work without shorting something out. Thanks for reading.
A. All headphones use the same standard 3.5mm headphone jack. No matter what headphones you buy and what device you have, they will all work because they use the same jack.
Just because it's Apple branded or Samsung branded doesn't mean they won't work on any other device.
What is the best screen protector for the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Hello everyone, i just got the samsung galaxy s3 and i am wondering what is the best screen protector for it, the Amzer shatter proof, Ghost Armor, Invisible Shield and so on. If you have personal experience please tell me about that. thank you
A. Get Skinomi!!! By far the best I have used on all my smart phones. You can order through Amazon if you would like or directly from their site. I think either or offers lifetime warranty on their products. Check them out...i think ive posted a link on a previous thread because someone wanted to protect their phones body. Skinomi TechSkin - Cell Phone Cases, Screen Protectors, Skins, Shields, Covers...
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why is that my Samsung Galaxy Wonder battery always low even after charging?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung galaxy wonder (I8150) and I have been using it for about two years. everything was fine until one day when I use the ca...