Q. I am thinking about buying an ipad 2 and I want the smart case apple sells, but I don't want the back of my ipad to get scratched up. Are there snap on backs for the ipad 2 I could use with a smart cover? Or is a pouch for my ipad 2 the best way to go?
A. Yes,so many back case for ipad 2 can fit apple smart cover,there are angry birds style and hello kitty style,and more:
http://www.24freeshipping.com/ipad-1/ipad-2/cases-bags/ipad-2-plastic-hard-back-case-cover-skin-snap-on-anyry-birds-anyry-bird-red-bird-protect-blue-for-apple-ipad-2-2nd-gen-16gb-32gb-or-64gb.html
if you want pouch case,it is also very nice and cool,like this one;
http://www.24freeshipping.com/catalog/product/view/id/2234/s/luxury-leather-flat-briefcase-bag-brief-pouch-case-sleeve-for-apple-ipad-ipad-2-tablet-epad-brown/category/67/?1321590169
and there has other more style you could choose.
hope could help you.
Where can I find a Doctor who Macbook sleeve?
Q. I have searched high and low but I can't seem to find doctor who laptop sleeves. I'm not even sure anything like that exists but if anyone out there has any info, that would be great!
The size of my macbook is 18"
A. http://thlog.com/tardis-laptop-and-ipad-sleeve/
Also, try ThinkGeek.com or Etsy.com
Im making a sleeve for my ipad and i want it cushioned. Is it possible to use stuffing instead of batting?
Q. I want to make a cushioned sleeve for my ipad, and usually i would use batting for the cushion, but i dont have any, but have tons of poly fill (stuffing for stuffed animals). Could i use the poly fill instead? I plan on "quilting" the fabric anyways
A. Yes, it is pretty much the same stuff. What I would do is stuff and sew "pockets" as I go. That would probably be easier to get a uniform look than trying to get an even layer of the poly-fill arranged all at one time. You could try that, too, and just see what works best for you.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Are there cases I can use in addition to a smart cover with my ipad 2?
Description : Q. I am thinking about buying an ipad 2 and I want the smart case apple sells, but I don't want the back of my ipad to get scratched up...