Q. I'm going to buy a new phone this September and I want to make the right decision I want to know which phone has more apps etc.Thank You :D
A. Samsung wins beacuse blackberrys are rubbish but smasung has android which can be rooted for free android aps
i wanna buy a new mobile phone can u help me to chose?
Q. well i wanna buy a mobile phone . what do u think about --> samsung galaxy models, nokia n9, motorola milestones or blackberries?
A. Blackberry 9300
why samsung galaxy 9300 works, but 9220 does not?
Q. I have a UBS adapter (eForCity Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter) for my UBS drive to be connected to my cellphone.
but it only works for my wife's galaxy 9300 but does not work for my 9220.
Is it because of the old version of my android system?
A. Need help or information, your owners manual or service manual will have it... If you do not have one here is where to get one... http://www.retrevo.com/samples/index.html If not try the support site on the internet or a search on the internet. A quick look at http://www.wikipedia.org/ might be just what you need.
Good Luck...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Blackberry Curve 9300 vs The Samsung Galaxy Fit which is better and why?
Description : Q. I'm going to buy a new phone this September and I want to make the right decision I want to know which phone has more apps etc.Thank...