Q. What did I mean is can a Samsung Galaxy Mega (LTE) being insert a 3G SIM card? And can the smartphone access the internet using my 3G data plan? Will there somehow additional charge?
Thanks.
A. 1)A 3G only SIM card can be used in a 4G phone. You just wont have 4G. Instead, you will have 2G/3G
2)Yes
3)No⦠not unless your wireless carrier is a bunch of Nazis.. lmao
Should i get the iphone 5 or the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Last year my dad bought me the sidekick 4g and I hate it. It freezes for eevrythin and it lags. He said that I could get a new phone. The 2 phones that I like is the samsung galaxy s3 and the iphone 5. Does the samsung galaxy s3 have flash? Which phone is better?
A. The Samsung Galaxy S III is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone running the Android operating system. It is designed, developed, and marketed by Samsung Electronics. It sees additional software features, expanded hardware, and a redesigned physique from its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S II. The S III employs an intelligent personal assistant, eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option. Depending on country, the 4.8-inch smartphone comes with different processors and RAM capacity, and 4G LTE support.The device was launched with Android 4.0.4 "Ice Cream Sandwich", and can be updated to Android 4.1
Galaxy s3 is better than iphone 5.
will a verizon sim card work in a verizon samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 with no sim card in it the phone it is from Verizon originally. If i buy
the sim card from Verizon will it work? Or with what carrier would it work with?
I've tried straight talk but it wouldnt work at all!
A. Well straight talk didnt work because the Celluar Bands are different now Verizon would work if using the Verizon 4G LTE Certified Sim card and since the gs3 if from verizon making it a 4G LTE Certified device it will work
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can a LTE enabled smartphone being insert the 3G SIM card into that smartphone?
Description : Q. What did I mean is can a Samsung Galaxy Mega (LTE) being insert a 3G SIM card? And can the smartphone access the internet using my 3G da...