Q. I want to connect my Smartphone to my tv but i dont now how to
I want to be able to view photos, videos, play games all from my phone on a Tv display.
How do i do it?
A. What leads you to believe this is possible?
samsung galaxy gio s5660 won't display texts?
Q. Hello there, I've got a samsung galaxy gio s5660 But It refuses to view/display the texts I receive.
It shows me that Message-Icon, and tells Me I've gotten a text, but when I try to open it It's not there, Nor the logs Tells me that I had not received one.
(Either it deletes everything Instantly or Something else?)
A. Your Samsung Galaxy GIO S5660 may not be configured properly:
Here is a link to an online manual for this phone:
http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/mobile/mobile-phones/smartphones/GT-S5660DSMBMC-support
Please see page 33 of this manual for information on text messages.
My phone won't work, what do I need to do ?
Q. I have the Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660. Every time I want to turn it on, it doesn't respond. The screen stays black. But when I charge it, the lights goes on for a couple of seconds but then it turns off automatically. What should I do ?
A. Sounds like the battery has gone bad. See if Samsung has a help desk
that can direct you in the right course of action.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can my Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660 connect to my Tv?
Description : Q. I want to connect my Smartphone to my tv but i dont now how to I want to be able to view photos, videos, play games all from my phone on...