Q. I am looking at getting a Samsung Galaxy 2 smartphone with a 2GB data plan. I was told that streaming music and movies are what eats up your data plan the most, but what about movies and music that have been downloaded to your memory card (this phone supports up to a 64GB card), will that use up your data plan as well or do you HAVE to be streaming? Also when you are using the WiFi, thats not using your data plan either is it? Any info is appreciated.
A. Nope. You can turn off data if you are watching a movie on memory card.
But it wont. :)
Using wifi wont use data either.
When out, use Opera mini. It makes each web page less data and lets you keep track
What do I need to do to get the 64GB microSD work on my Galaxy Note?
Q. I just bought a SanDisk 64 GB microSDXC card for my Samsung Galaxy Note. I've put it into the mobile phone, hoping that it would work like it was reported a numerous times on the internet. The phone was not able to read the card.
Now, I've read that the card needs to go through some process of formatting before it can be used. Is that true? And if so, what software should I use for formatting?
A. yes, maybe you can try formatting, then try again.
Is it safe to insert a 64gb Sandisk microsd card in a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Q. I read that inserting large memory cards into the Galaxy can break it. Is that true? I want to put a lot of music on my Galaxy but don't to use the internal memory.
A. Now, whoever typed that in is retarded (or very very stupid). No offense or anything, but I seriously doubt that sticking a micro SD card into the Micro SD slot on the GS4 will break it. If you're that afraid (or paranoid), then just stick a smaller capacity SD card inside and be done with it.
Personally, I'm using a 3 year old Micro SD card (16GB) on my S4 and nothing's wrong with it. Same goes for my 32GB and 64GB capacity cards. Have a good day.
PS: How much music are you planning to stick inside that card anyways? 64GB is a LOT of storage you know? Maybe too much unless you have like over 10000 songs inside.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does watching a movie or listening to a song thats on your memory card use up your data plan?
Description : Q. I am looking at getting a Samsung Galaxy 2 smartphone with a 2GB data plan. I was told that streaming music and movies are what eats up ...