Q. I have alot of pictures on my samsung galaxy s3 that I want to develop but I'm scared that they'll come out weird since they're phone pictures? Will they come out weird?
A. They will if you try to develop them. The chemicals used aren't exactly compatible with electronic equipment.
How much will Samsung galaxy S3 cost if my Verizon two-year contract is not up for an update yet?
Q. It's been about a year since I started my two year contract with Verizon I want to get to the Samsung galaxy S3 but I don't know how much it'll cost because my two year contract isn't up for an update yet. Is there anyway I can get this phone from Verizon without paying full retail price?
A. We were actually in the exact same boat. We ended up adding another line to get the discount price. We now have an extra line that is not in use that we are still paying monthly for but it was way better than paying $800 for a phone.
How much internal storage does the Samsung Galaxy S 4g come with?
Q. I am buying the Samsung Galaxy S 4G (the first one) from T-Mobile. It says that there is an 8gb memory card that they include as a bundle, but how much internal space does it have?
A. http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-S-4G_id5138
1GB or 1024 MB... built-in... After Stock Android, you'll have 500-700MB left... eeeewwwwwww... not good!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Has anyone developed pictures from the samsung galaxy s3?
Description : Q. I have alot of pictures on my samsung galaxy s3 that I want to develop but I'm scared that they'll come out weird since they...