Q. I'm planning on buying samsung galaxy y advance, but I'm planning on buying from resellers or dealers so that I could get discount on the price. But how can I make sure that it's not china phone or some cloned product? since there are lots of incidents like that on the net.
A. Samsung is Korean, and I'd rather keep money in our economy instead of Korea.
How much RAM does the Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT - I9070) show in its task manager?
Q. I hav got a new Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT - I9070); and having seen on various websites quoting its ram to be 768MB, i did nt mind the price but when now i opened the task manager it shows the RAM to be 555MB. So I want an opinion on this regard as what to do now? I wud be grateful if someone cud post a pic of their cell of this model showing the RAM in the task manager!!!
A. Yes, it has 768 MB RAM and the 555 mb showing up in task manager is the amount of free RAM. Rest of memory is taken up by OS processes, services, open apps etc.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance with Ice Cream Sandwich?
Q. Hey guys! I just want to ask did Samsung Galaxy S Advance have an update to ice cream sandwich and if not did you know this device to get the update in the future ? ;]
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
A. Samsung has not said if the device will get the ICS upgrade or not, and Samsung seems to be ignoring the issue judging by the amount of ignored questions on this topic in it's own forum.
pa
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I make sure that my samsung smartphone is genuine product?
Description : Q. I'm planning on buying samsung galaxy y advance, but I'm planning on buying from resellers or dealers so that I could get discou...