Q. I have a kindle touch and i used to always use 3G. A while ago, i went on vacation and had to use wifi for a while. Now i want to turn it back to 3G manually, but when i try to connect it always brings up a menu of wifi connections and there's no 3G option.
A. Wifi and 3g are on the same on off switch. So turning off wireless turns off 3g and wifi...So if you're wifi is working your 3g should be working as well.
Go to your home screen. Go to settings, on the bottom you should see Device Info...my 3g kindle says: Network Capability: Wi-Fi and 3G.
Yours should too.
There is no manual way to turn on or off 3g alone. As I said above, turning on or off wireless turns off both wifi and 3g at the same time.
How do you download Ebooks on you Kindle Touch from the public library?
Q. I have the kindle touch and I know theres a way to borrow books from my public library but how? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
A. Start by contacting your local library to see if they support this. If they do, they should be able to point you to a page explaining how to do it. My local library, for example, has a page at http://www.clpgh.org/eCLP/help/#kindle but yours may use something slightly different.
How do I improve manga on the kindle touch?
Q. I figured out how to get manga on my kindle touch but the font is to small to read. I was wondering if there is a program that will take the manga I downloaded and make each panel take up the whole screen on my kindle touch.
By the way I cannot simply make the font bigger since I did not download these from the amazon store.
A. Wrong category. Post under Electronic Devices since this is a Kindle question rather than a Comic & Animation question (which is what this category is).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I manually turn my kindle touch to 3G whispernet mode?
Description : Q. I have a kindle touch and i used to always use 3G. A while ago, i went on vacation and had to use wifi for a while. Now i want to turn i...