Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and would like to Print wirelessly to my HP printer.
A. If Samsung hasn't given it a printing widget, then you should use either google cloud print, or an application like printer share.
Or use HP's own app (see link below).
Is it possible to use a stylus on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I recently acquired a Tab for my birthday, and I was wondering if it's possible to use a stylus on it.
For example this, http://reviews.us.samsung.com/7463/ET-S100CBEGSTA/samsung-galaxy-tab-conductive-stylus-reviews/reviews.htm
or any of these http://www.accessorygeeks.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-stylus.html
I realize that the links I provided say "tab 2 stylus" etc, but I just want to be 100% sure.
Or if it's only possible to use my fingers on it.
A. Yes it can work with a stylus pen. Or just your fingers. Whatever makes you more comfortable.
Will a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 from Amazon come in marked packaging?
Q. I'm looking at ordering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a gift for someone who lives in the same house as me. They will see the package in the mail(they won't open it,) so I want to be sure that there will be no external indications of what is inside the box when it arrives.
A. I think if you mark it as gift, it won't what's in the package. It's the case for the Kindle device, see here on what Amazon will do on order of the Kindle that's marked as gift:
http://budurl.com/GivingKindleGift
I think other items should be the same, but to be 100% sure you can contact Amazon support to verify first.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How Can I print wirelessly from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to my HP Printer?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and would like to Print wirelessly to my HP printer. A. If Samsung hasn't given it a printing wi...