Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Player, and whenever I play a song, the screen shows the album cover for theat song. For most of the albums, I had to manually find the picture and all I did was just place the picture with the music files on the SD card.
However, for some albums, it found the picture automatically and the pics are in such CRAP quality and it just really really bothers me when every album is crystal amd then I have like 4 albums that are crap. Does anyone know how to make it so I can put in my own album cover?
A. I have a LG Optimus Q. If the default music player is anything like mine you won't be able to edit it through your phone. You will have to actually change the artwork on your computer before sending it to your phone.
How Transform a Black Galaxy Note 2 into a Marble White Note 2?
Q. Hi I recently just got the Galaxy Note 2 as a present and really didn't want it in black so I was wondering if there was anyway to turn it into the Marble White version. I know the most logical thing to change is the back cover(Just buy a Marble White Note 2 replacement Back Cover) but I also want the front to be marble white. Any ideas as to where I can get this done or if I can do this myself or if I can do this myself and need to purchase something in particular. Thanks in advance!
A. This cannot be done Josh BUT you could get yourself a Samsung flip cover in white which is the back cover (Battery) and the flip in white that covers the screen.
Failing this maybe you could use a decal like the ones in the site i have put a link to for you.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.decalgirl.com%2Fskins%2FSamsung-Galaxy-Note-2-Skins&ei=tU9YUp2zAs2k0AW8zYHgCQ&usg=AFQjCNGnCqa8cImkM9o4nm3drb36mMdhKQ&sig2=EMVn8q3JnIG-EtYHDZLelg&bvm=bv.53899372,d.d2k
Hope one of these choices helps you out a little ?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I change the album cover on an Android device when playing music?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Player, and whenever I play a song, the screen shows the album cover for theat song. For most of the albums, I h...